|제목||[IT기술세미나 수업]Big Data Analytics for Intelligent Operation of 5G Network - Daniel H. Chae(채헌기), SK Telecom / Data Scientist|
3월 29(목) IT기술세미나 수업이 아래와 같이 진행됩니다. 관심 있는 학생들의 많은 참여 부탁드립니다.
(IT기술세미나 수업은 전공분야의 내용을 영어로 하는 수업이며, 대학원 수업이지만 수강생 여부와 상관없이 학부생도 참여가능하오니 관심 있는 모든 학생들이 참여해 주시기 바랍니다)
- 시간 : 오후 5시 ~ 5시 50분
- 장소 : 제1공학관 23219호
- 세미나 연사 : aniel H. Chae(채헌기), SK Telecom / Data Scientist
Title : Big Data Analytics for Intelligent Operation of 5G Network
Experienced data scientist with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry. Skilled in big data analytics, machine learning, wireless communications systems, and signal processing. Ph. D. holder on signal processing with compressed sensing from the Australian National University. Worked in Samsung Electronics as senior engineer after graduated from graduate school of Seoul National University in 2003, and currently working in SK telecom from 2014 for network analytics.
Brief Seminar Summary: Big Data Analytics for Intelligent Operation of 5G Network
Network operational excellence should be exercised to satisfy customers’ requirements in era of highly demanding mission critical services, and network analytics is believed one of solutions for this purpose. Expected values and benefits from network analytics can be described with providing best service quality, pursuing cost efficiency, and gaining business insight as:
- Best Service Quality: It assures serivce quality through a real-time sensing of customer’s experience, root cause removal against experience degradation, anomaly detection of network, and etc.
- Business Insight: It helps to understand a trend of traffic increasment, a degree of congestion, a mobility of customer, a marketing perspetive, and etc.
In this talk, network analytics will be introduced with
1) System architecture for big-data processing
2) Network analytics use cases in perspective of data and signal processing with AI/ML (R/Python/tensorflow/keras,etc)
3) Industry collaboration in network analytics
4) Digital Transformation with Data Science
I believe students can have an insight from this seminar how to have a research topic in telecommunication domain.